Where To, Baguio? wants to provide a platform for individuals who want their voices to be heard. We accept poetry, prose, essays, and other literary pieces.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your submission according to these guidelines.
- Submissions may be subject to minor editing, such as grammatical corrections, typos, etc.
- We will not publish anything that is defamatory to a specific individual, group, cultural or religious belief, etc.
- Contributors are not paid for their submissions. We write for the love of it!
- Submissions must not have been published on any other online platform or blog. But if you decide to publish your piece elsewhere afterwards, we would appreciate a link back to Where To, Baguio? 😉
- Contributors retain their ownership of their copyright in their content
Sound good? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission!